Seriously, nothing going on....the only thing we are excited about right now it that we have GRASS!
You have summer grass and winter grass. Over seeding for the winter grass then letting it die for the summer grass to come back. SO COMPLICATED! We tried last year to do winter grass but it looked pathetic all winter. (Well, so has our summer grass sad to say) This year we told ourselves that we would pay someone to do it. But on Halloween Ty started the process. And this is our results....
We are so happy to have grass in our backyard! Finally after 2 years of living here....GRASS!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
4 comments:
Wow. I had no idea there was grass like that. That seems very complicated. The grass looks beautiful. How would it be to have grass that green at the end of November?! I am totally jealous.
so while you are livin' it up in the sun, I am here in the flippin freezing cold... it snowed here today!
I am sure it was a relief to get the grass in and done. it looks great!!
What did your backyard look like before the redo?
WOW - fabulous! So soft,lush and full - you are so lucky. Ours came in mixed and spotty. This is our first attempt. We will try again next year.
Post a Comment