Monday, February 7, 2011

Magic

Nope, the magic left the jammies. I think Zeus' slobber ruined it. Emmry didn't sleep through the night, a wake up call at 3:00am for a little snack. But then back to sleep for a few hours and again woke up at 6:30am talking to herself. I love it when she wakes up like that though, at least she is happy.

3 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

Yeah, I don't know what it is. Megan will sleep about 8-6 like once every 9 or 10 days, then its usually 2 am or 3 am and again at like 6 am every night. She still goes back to bed after that too. Kate doesn't wake until about 8:30 or 9:00 sometimes so that's the earliest I'm getting up and staying up. Maybe at some point they'll both sleep 12 hours straight at night. That would be heavenly.

Parker Family said...

AAHH the joys of babies! Just remember these times will pass, and I promise you, there will be a time when you will miss those middle of the night feedings. I SURE DO!! :)

Love the little pebbles pigtail, it is SO CUTE!! You have got a beauty there!

And ouch, those bruises on Tage look like they hurt, he is probably proud of them too! Boys are too funny!

The Baker said...

that is so funny. I used to put milk into a bottle with a bit of rice cereal to thicken it up, just to help the kiddos sleep better. That was of course against the advice of our doctor!! But it was my 'lucky' charm.
In the end though, you WILL miss it. I can't get my kids to hug me now let a lone a little cuddle time in the rocking chair during a feeding...that was heaven. Forget about the sleep. Heaven is where you are right now. (promise) ;-)