Tage got to go to his first scout camp last week! It was 3 days (Thursday-Saturday). At 1:30pm I dropped Tage off to be car pooled down to 'Starbase Pueblo' camp (the Boys Scouts of America camp place somewhere downtown Phoenix. 'Starbase Pueblo' was just their theme for this year I guess. They had alot to do with rockets and space stuff)) and he didn't return until around 11:00pm. Long days for him for sure but he had so much fun each day!
Hey, at least he isn't picking his nose.....
Our troops 'base' area
I'm assuming they are getting the rules for some water activity
Launching their bottle rockets

Tyson actually volunteered on Saturday with the boys, so that meant girls day for me! I went and got a pedicure with my neighbor Rachel and then went to Joann's to pick out some fabric and yarn. Emmry was a trooper with all my running around, she wasn't fussy at all. I just can't wait to have more girl time with her when she is a little older!




2 comments:
Can't believe how grown up Tage is! Congrats on having two beautiful children. It was fun to see you at the parade.
Three days? So lucky---Asher's camp was only one day!
Post a Comment