Sunday, November 23, 2014

Can you hear me?

This might come across a little funny, but it's serious too. Ty and I think that Emmry might have a little hearing problem. We all know that kids (and adults) can have selective hearing at times - I know Emmry does. Emmry is constantly talking loud and asking us to turn up the volume on things. Today at church Tyson was sitting right next to her and would whisper questions to her even using her name and she would not turn and look at him or answer the questions. So when we got home he performed a little hearing test. One at a time he put the ear phones in each ear and turned on the YouTube video of Frozen with the volume waaay low and asked if she could hear it. She said she could. But maybe I will ask the Dr. to check her hearing when we go in to see her tomorrow (for the cough which she has had for a month now).

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ok so I am WAAAAAY behind. Holy cow what did the dr. say. I didn't know she was having problems hearing.