Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

Morning started off great for Ty....if I do say so myself....breakfast in bed! He wouldn't ever turn down hashbrown casserole! Then he opened the gift Tage and I got for him. But before I say what it was I have to add that I had to be so prepared this year because Tage was going to be gone AND I kept it a complete secret with NO clues given this whole 2 weeks! Good job, Cherice! Ok, drumroll, we got him a truck cover, yahoo! Exciting huh?! Ok, I know, not really. But he is so hard to buy for! And he is always taking things back, but I think that this is a winner and a keeper!
Also, T-H-E B-E-S-T card ever! I think that it is totally appropriate for this special day from Tage and is great because Tage isn't here and Ty can hear his voice! You should have seen us in Target, we played that song through out the whole store and the whole car ride home. I'm sure that we had many laughs at us. Oh well!

I told Tage to just say something like,"Happy Father's Day Dad, I love you." But Tage said he wanted to sing the song to him, and I had to sing it too to help him. I said ok! There was just 10 second recording and we tried a dozen times to sing it fitting it in that time frame. When we finally got it Tage was SO excited! He opened and reopened that card a million times.

Happy Father's Day Hon! You are such a good Dad. I couldn't have asked for a better husband either. I love you. xoxoxox

I would also like to add a special 'I love you' to my Dad.

Dad,
Thank you for always believing in me and being such a great example. You are the best! I love you Daddy-o.

Love your special baby girl that is wrapped around your finger so tight,
Cherice

No comments: