
I am way behind on my journaling! I am going back to a week ago yesterday. Saturday, February 20th. A FULL day of girls time!
We started out at 9:00am to be at Last Chance by 10:00am. This is a store like Nordstrom Rack. Actually is the Nordstrom Racks discards. Hence the name Last Chance. So after rummaging around for an hour or so most of us came out with some still-of-a-deal. I found some black Uggs for $70! (reg. $150+) I have been wanting some sort of boots like that since Christmas! Score! Although when I got home Ty said that "I spend how much on boots?" I pulled up the Uggs website to prove to him that it was a good deal. Half the price, baby!
Moving on, we went to downtown Mesa to several boutiques. Eye candy for me. Can't afford anything at those places. Fun home decorating stuff and nick-knacks. With stops at several more boutique like places, home decorating and furniture stores, a quick 20 min nap in the back seat of the car, (yes, I was tired!) and a Down East Clothing stop, we ended our day Cafe Rio for a late dinner. Oh, but that place is sure worth it! I just wish they would put one up here in the west valley. Between all my friends and ward members I'm sure that we would keep it in business!
We had planned to hit Scottsdale area after Mesa, but turns out Mesa had too much to offer for only one day. Next girls day out will be soon. I can't wait!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! You gotta get me the names and addresses of the stores - Those are places I would love to visit. :)
I am glad you have a new 'crew' to hang out with. You always are the popular girl. I miss the days of shopping for fun...can't remember even doing that in the last decade! Sadness.
Post a Comment