But there was rules. I didn't want a dog in the first place.
1. He would be an "outside" dog
that turned into
"Ok fine, he sleeps outside though and when he is inside he can't be on the carpet."that turned into
"Ok, he can be on the carpet."
and
"Ok, he can sleep inside. But downstairs, not in our room."
that turned into
"Ok, he can sleep in our room."
2. He can not be on the furniture
that turned into
"Ok, I'm sick of getting after him to get off the chair."
the chair turned into his chair.
his chair turned into his couch because he out grew his chair and needed his couch.
Starting to get the picture?
The past few nights my baby has woke me up from my slumber at least 4 times during the night. Actually it really has started since the beginning of the year. He used to sleep through the night, or only woke up once. But it has been really bad for about two weeks.
Usually he starts out sleeping in our room. Then it's, wake up and need to go outside to go to the bathroom. Then it's, he wants to sleep downstairs. Then it's, "no Mom, I want to sleep back upstairs with you." Then it's, "I can't sleep. I just want attention. See the ball in my mouth? I just want to play" (Yes, I am speaking for my dog) Then it's, "I just want you to cuddle with me." Then I sit on the floor with him. He puts his paw over my leg and I pet him. Wait for him to start snoring, then quietly sneak back into bed. Just like rocking your baby to sleep and quietly sneaking out of the room so they don't realize your not there anymore.
I have done this to myself. No need for anyone to tell me that.
He's my spoiled baby. I just have no idea how I am going to handle twins.

13 comments:
Is that an announcement?!
Ilove you
Woohoo..... I love it!!!
Love it...so fun!
What?!?
really!
Hello.
congratulations!?
im confused.
Yay!!!
WOW!!!
We can't wait!!!!
Yeah...Congrats?!
...i think =)
YIPEE!!! I have been waiting for this annoucement!! LOVE YOU!!
Wait a second. You just snuck that right in there at the end. SERIOUSLY? Twin? Holy crap girl. You've got to give us an update.
Ooops. I also meant to say CONGRATULATIONS!!
Twins?
Hold on just a minute....
I am REALLY confused!
Twins... are you serious.... congratulations.. we want the details......
just checking in to say hi and i guess a big congrats is in store. yay for you. hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment