Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where do you work?

This was part of last nights conversation Tage had with Dad:

T: Can you come to lunch with me tomorrow at school?
D: I can't tomorrow, I have to work.
T: Where do you work? You can still go to work, then drive to my school, then go back to work.
D: I work in Scottsdale. It's too far.
T: Crying. I thought you worked in Phoenix? More crying.
D: Scottsdale is right next to Phoenix, just a little further away.
T: Crying. Why do you have to work in Scottsdale? I want you to work in Phoenix. More intense crying.

And now just to add another funny

It has been awhile since Tage has said this, in fact it was back when Tage was in Preschool or Kindergarten. But one time one of my friends asked if Tage knew where I worked. Tage told her that I work at Wal Mart in the place that you get you nails done.
Really?
I have know idea where he got that. He knew I worked at a dentist office. He thinks I cleans peoples teeth all day. Besides that, I never get my nails done. Pedicures sure, but not at Wal Mart.
Where Wal Mart and nails came about I had no idea.

No comments: