Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When....

When am I ever going to have a clean house again?
When am I ever going to feel like I am on top of my laundry? (putting it away is a HUGE challenge)
When is Emmry going to have a schedule? Therefore I can have a schedule too.
When am I going to be 'ready for the day' at least by 9:00am on a regular basis?
When are my abs going to return?
When am I going to not be stressed at the 5:00pm making dinner/Emmry feeding/Dad getting home/Tage cranky time?
When are we going to do family pictures?
When will I sit down to he table and have a hot meal again?
When will I be able to eat that hot meal with both my hands free?
When am I going to finish Emmry's blessing dress?
When am I going to get a pedicure?
When is my pantry going to be full again?
When am I going to go to the grocery store? And not just getting the things I 'need' for the next 2 days.
When will the dark circles go away from below my eyes so I don't have to try to cover them up with make-up?
When will I bake a pumpkin pie?
When will I be able to eat chocolate and not have Emmry throw up?
When?
When?
When?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

When?... That is a good question! Some you will be able to do sooner than others. Then when they do happen you might be wishing you were back where you were! :)
LOVE YOU!!!

Sara Hadlow said...

I say 18 years after your last child is born or when you get a sitter! :)

Donna said...

When is a very good question! I'm still wondering about all that too! But everyone says that someday not very far from now we will be wishing for these days :)

Nicki said...

Hang in there Cherice. You will eventually get back to some of those things. It just takes some time. Enjoy Emmry now as she will grow up fast. Each stage has its joys and challenges. Right now the challenge is feeling productive and getting your house righted but the joy is in enjoying the baby. Call me if I can help.