
Oh, Emmry, Emmry, Emmry, your already 3 months old! I seriously can't believe it! You are such a cutie pie. I love, love, love you!
My lighting was absolutely horrible in these pictures, but here are a few on her 3 month birthday.


She found her tongue not too long ago and was chewing on it like a mad cow, but now she is creating raspberries all-the-time!

My sweet Emmry,
You have started to coo and make sounds when you smile and when we talk to you. You are such a happy smiley baby! I'm sure anytime now you will begin laughing. You are starting to reach and to bat and kick at your toys. You love to be in your 'kick and play' bouncer. You have a good grasp on your little hands and have got a hold of my hair a few times and I had to pry your tiny fingers open for you to let go. When I place a toy in your hand you can hold onto it and have started to bring it up to your mouth. Same with your binks. When it starts to fall out you try to push it back in with your arm or fist. Although you have not succeeded yet, I'm sure it won't be long until you will. You like to suck on your fists, mostly your right one. I bet you will be right handed. I put socks over your hands sometimes to stop you. I don't want you to find your thumb and be a thumb sucker. Although you found it one time, I caught you pretty quick and took it out. I would rather deal with trying to get you off your binks than your thumb. You found your tongue. You just started out by chewing it all the time, but now you have developed the skill of making slobbery raspberries. Lots and lots of them! That means your shirts are getting wet from all you slobber. Your worse than Zeus sometimes! I either need to put a bib on you or start changing your shirts more.
I have let you watch cartoons a few times and you seem to love it! You smile and make sounds at the T.V. You must like all the sounds, colors and movements.
I often wonder what goes on in that little head of yours. Your little body just can't seem to keep up to your mind which is going a million miles per hour I'm sure.
I think that you look like a mini me. When you were first born I saw more of your daddy in you, but I now think you look more like me. I think that your eyes will be brown like mine too. I hope so. Either that or you will have green eyes like your dads. I love it that you look like me though, I hope you do too.
I hope you know that I love you more than anything in this whole world. You are my little angel and such a blessing to me. You are a choice daughter of God. He loves you and so do I. I want to live my life so we can be together forever. I hope you will always strive to do the same.
Remember who you are and what you stand for. I love you sweetheart.
Love,
Mommy
2 comments:
Your baby is beyond cute. I really think I'm going to have to stop reading your blog othewise Canyon baby #2 might come sooner than we want :)
ADORABLE!!! She is absolutely adorable! I am so glad I got to see you guys over Christmas, Thanks again so much for everything!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment