Friday, February 17, 2012

1, 2, 3 {Our Valentines Day package}

Our Valentines Day packages to both Ty's parents and mine arrived just in time! (with one day to spare!)
Now I will share it with you.
CAUTION: It's REALLY cheesy, but I think it turned out really cute. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. Although I am still disappointed with my mother-in-law, Judy, not putting the puzzle together before moving onto #2,#3. (wink, wink. Its really ok)
Box #1
110 piece puzzle
I purposely wanted to make it difficult, but according to everyone it was more difficult that I thought it was going to be. I never tried to put it together, so I can't say much.
Envelope #2
Envelope #3
Along with handmade Valentines Day cards from both Tage and Emmry that I forgot to take a picture of before I mailed them. And our family pictures taken back in December that I didn't have printed in time for Christmas and then I just kept forgetting to mail them in January.
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you guys! Love how creative you are I could never keep it a secret long enough to find a cute way to reveal. Good job!

Jennifer said...

Hooray! I thought it was a really creative way to tell mom and dad! LOVE IT! So excited we are only a few weeks apart this time! :)

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, congrats! That is one if the cutest ways to announce that I've ever seen. Hope you are feeling good!

The Frosts said...

Way too cute! Big congrats to your family

virgdan1 said...

I am so happy for you to be expanding your family. I am, obviously behind in reading blogs. Congrats!