Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl XLVI (46)

Not much of a huge party around our house, but enough to satisfy my 2 boys.

Ty made homemade chili and Tage made spicy buffalo dip. I on the other hand, didn't make a thing. BUT did all the clean up and dishes. Boo.

Tage kept his own scoreboard.



Of course I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I did see it was a good close game.

Yeah for the New York Giants who won!

Final score: 21 17

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

Such a cute cute fam you have!! And don't feel like the worst mom ever, we all do things like that, it is a learning game for all of us :) glad your back to blogging!

Parker Family said...

Such a cute cute fam you have!! And don't feel like the worst mom ever, we all do things like that, it is a learning game for all of us :) glad your back to blogging!