Monday, March 26, 2012

We're Famous!

I don't think I mentioned earlier that we are now famous! Famous in Vistancia that is.
The end of February (Feb. 28th to be exact) I got an email from Vistancia asking if they could put our last years western night picture on the cover of our local Vistancia magazine. The Vistancia Village Magazine is sent out each month with updates, questions/answers people have, concerns, and a calendar with the events going on. Well, we let them do it. I was wondering how they would get the magazine printed and out that fast seeing that March 1st was in just 2 days, but they did. I got the mail on Friday, March 2nd and there we were.....front and center, famous for all to see.
 I think the boys look good. Emmry (5 months old) and I on the other hand need some help.
Anyway, fast forward 1 year and here we are.....

March 24th, 2012
Vistancia's Western Night
We love that our community does lots of fun family activities. Next up is the Easter Eggstravaganza! All the activities they do are either free or cost $2-3 per person which is a great. Plus on the large activities like this one, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, etc. they have a photo area set up with props to take free family photos! Christmas they would have a Santa and Easter I think they are going to have "Giggles" the Easter bunny to pose with....oohhh lala. Then they just email the photo(s) too us a few days after the event. We can do whatever we want with them! Perfect!

No comments: