It took us 3 days to decide on a name, but I have to say that I absolutely love his name and hope that he will too.
Trey LaMar Rigby
So what if he doesn't have a shirt on.....at least he has a name!
His is named after his Great Grandfather, Ralph LaMar Baird. Both Tyson and I had a very special connection with my Grandpa. He admired Tyson for a lot of things and I would tell Ty that my Grandpa would 'roll out the red carpet' for him. I think about him all the time since he passed away on May 19, 2009. I know that he is watching over my family from heaven and is honored to have Trey carry his name.
I want Trey to know about his Great Grandfather. I will tell him stories. I will tell him how much he loves him.
I hope that Trey will always honor and respect his name because of the meaning behind it.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment