Our life together began 6 years ago today. Well, actually on January 11, 2005. But back to the start of my love story.... I would like to say it was love at first site, but it wasn't. I was on my 'dinner only' strike meaning I didn't want to waste my time on the first date to do anything else. Ty was lucky because we were on a double date with my friend who set us up (yes, a blind date) convinced us to go back to her house to play pool. After the date, Ty didn't even give me a hug. I had no feelings that struck me upside the head that he was 'the one'. End of date. End of story. So I thought. We ended up getting together casually on our own the following week. That's really when it all started.
Now fast forwarding our lives together we have had 2 babies together! So 3 crazy kids and a dog, 3 chickens and a rooster! Maybe a horse will be joining our family too....maybe. Any more humans you ask? Well, maybe that too....
So to celebrate our anniversary we dropped Tage off at the church for scouts and took the other 2 kids to Smash Burger. Exciting huh?! Not so much. We are cheap. Why pay a babysitter when we could just lug them around with us on our fancy date night?! My thoughts exactly. And speaking of cheap Ty didn't even get me a gift! But that's ok, I got him one from the dollar store and he shared with me.
Love you Ty. Another 6 years is comin' your way.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment