Friday, April 25, 2014

april 20. singing in church

I'm not one to normally take pictures in church, but today I had to. It was emmrys first time being able to go up on the stand and sing with the rest of the primary. They sang ????. Emmry didn't even sing one word. In fact, she didn't even look out at the audience. She hid her head in tages legs the whole time and Tage ended up carrying her back to sit down as she hid her face in his shoulder.
But I had to document this first for her.
There will be many times she will be up there with the primary children and many more chances to sing her heart out.
Love her so much.
(pic of Tage and Emmry in church)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh they grow up way to fast. I love when they hide their faces when they are nervous or shy.