Monday, September 1, 2014

Mullet Haircut

Tage really needed a haircut. After we went swimming Tyson busted out the clippers and convinced Tage that he would do a good job and cut it. Tage has been begging for me to let him grow out his hair and have a mullet. Yep. Mullet hairstyles are back. I told Tyson that he could leave a section long in the back as long as the front and top of his hair is short. So thats what he did. (Because really the back of Tages hair isn't long enough to even tell that its a mullet. hahaha)
The whole hair cutting process took a long time. at least 30 minutes. Tyson messed up (several times) and all I could hear was non stop laughing in the bathroom from those 2 boys. It was hilarious. Creating fun memories like this between father and son is awesome.

(pic of Ty and Tage haircut in bathroom)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really have to see that picture. And the afterward picture of his hair.