Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Play doh

The past 2 times I have taken Emmry to preschool I have had to pick Trey up and carry him to the car kicking and screaming because he wants to stay. Today he was playing at a little table with some play doh. He started throwing a fit when I picked up up and so I told him that we could go home and make play doh. Within the short 5 minute drive home he was about asleep when I pulled into the driveway. As I carried him in the house and went to lay him in his bed he got mad at me and said that he wanted play doh. So that's exactly what we did. And of course he picked green. I'm positive green is his favorite color right now because that is what color he says for everything.
(pics of making play doh)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

it's a good thing you know how to make playdoh