Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bike Ride

Today was a GORGEOUS day! I woke up this morning and the temperature was 63*! The high for today was only 76*! I had ALL the windows open, ALL day long! LOVE IT! A huge change from the previous high 90*'s this last week. It's not going to last long though, back up to 95* by Friday. It should be continuing to go down within the month. Nice winter weather is soon coming!

Tyson had to work this morning, so Tage and I decided to enjoy the nice weather by going on a bike ride. We have great walking/biking trails within our community, I love them!

On our 'Nature Bike Ride' we saw.....
4 squirrels
0 snakes (thank goodness)
15 lizards
9 butterflies
lots of crickets
lots of birds
2 rabbits



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that on Friday too. I was so nice yesterday. Glad you had fun!

Parker Family said...

How fun, I haven't rode a bike in 10 years! I would probably need to start out with training wheels again :) What a fun adventure to go on, and to see all those animals, how fun for a little boy! And look at you, you are very beautiful!