Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Utah Trip

It used to be that going to Utah was an every other weekend deal. Now that it's not.....I get more excited to go!

I wanted the weather to be cold, and I got what I asked for! It rained all day Saturday and thru Sunday afternoon. I was cold and I complained to my mom to shut the windows and doors, but I really enjoyed the weather and the fall feeling.

Every year on the first weekend in October, Tyson and "the boys" (meaning Dad, Brother, Uncle and others...) get together at the cabin in Fairview, UT and go elk hunting. Ty looks forward to this all year long.
It was really cold, rainy and muddy, but that didn't stop the hunt. Ty was super pumped this year to get one. Geared up in his camo and everything! They went out everyday in hopes to get one. Unfortunately, no Elk caught this year. They saw lots of 2 points, but could only shoot a spike. He didn't take a camera, so no pics from him. But they did have a good time.

Tage was with his Mom and had a good time playing with cousins and getting hurt. Last nights shower I noticed 2 bruises, a cut on head (which did have a goose egg) and a scabbed up knee. Guess he's a boy! But he had a fun time too!

I spent my time with my family. I visited with both of my grandparents, enjoyed General Conference with my family, had a family party, snuck in time to see a few friends and played more games than I could think of with my little brother and sister. Ty says that it was good I played games with them so I could get it out of my system....but honestly, it makes me want to play more. So, guess what honey......tonight is Rumikub and Phase 10!!!!!
I know you love me.......


Sleep over with Michelle every night in her "Princess Room". She was in Heaven!
Also, the Tooth Fairy came for her!


Adi on moms (Steph) lap celebrating Steph's b-day. Jenn on the phone in Iowa to join in the fun.

Ava and Oliver


Eldon playing pirate ship with Wesley


Grandma and Grandpa Baird (actually taken a few months ago)


Grandma and Grandpa Judd

1 comment:

Parker Family said...

Okay, so I know this is a crazy question to ask, but I haven't seen your fam in years and years. How many bro and sis do you have? How many nieces and nephews? Who is all married and has kids? I am so confused! It has been way too long! Fun for you to be able to come home for a bit! I am sure you had a blast seeing everyone! Fun for you!