Sunday, October 26, 2008

Non-stop FUN!

Friday
Park
Early out day at school. It was parent teacher conferences this last week, but I still don't understand why they only had school for 2 hours Thursday and Friday. What a waste.
We went to the park for sugar cookie decorating and lunch with a group of friends. I had a great time chatting with friends and Tage loved playing with all his friends.


Arizona State Fair
Tage and I headed off to the State Fair late afternoon. Ty had to work, but was going to meet us there to watch the DEMOLITION DERBY! Call us W.T (white trash), but we really enjoy watching them! Tage and I walked around the fair, played a couple games, went to the petting zoo and rode the sky scraper of course! (the older I get the more I hate it, I don't know why) It was a night full of fun!

Saturday
Harvest Daze
Our community has a fall festival every year. It includes: dressing up in your halloween costumes for a costume contest, crafts, face painting, clowns, snow cones and popcorn, sack races, gourd bowling, candy corn guess, bouncers, petting zoo, and a hayride. In other words, tons of fun for the family.



Ward Activity
2 fall festivals in one day, WOW! A chili dinner, more carnival games, crafts, costume parade and trunk-or-treat. A great time to gather with our ward family.

5 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

so where's your costume cherice?:)

Parker Family said...

Wow, busy busy weekend, but sounds so fun. I love to spend fun times with the family. I love halloween time, my fav holiday!

Jennifer said...

I love Tage's costume!! did you guys do trunk or treat? if that is the back of your car.. that is awsome!
you guys have been very busy, with a lot of fun!

Jill Stott said...

I'm impressed with your fondness for Demolition Derbies. Not enough people appreciate those; they are fun!

The Headrick Family said...

You guys did have a busy weekend, glad that we got to visit at the park!