Friday, December 4, 2009

Elf on the Shelf

There is a really cute book that I got called The Elf on the Shelf. It is about an elf that comes to you after Thanksgiving and watches you. At night he flies to the North Pole and reports to Santa whether you have been naughty or nice. Then comes back to your home and hides in a different spot. The fun of it is that you get to play the "I spy game" every morning! Rules are that you can't touch the elf, but you can talk to him. Here are a few places that he has hid so far....

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a super cute idea, I need to get that book! especially when our little girl a little older!

Sara Hadlow said...

that's so cute!

Anonymous said...

We have one too. We named him Benard. What did you name yours? I wonder if they go together at night to the N. Pole?