His morning didn't start off so great. He threw up right by my bed. Therefore, my morning didn't start off great either. I was cleaning up doggie barf at 5:00am.
Darn dog is still eating anything he can get too. Yesterday I wasn't fast enough to get one of Tage's socks out of his mouth and he swallowed it! Not to be gross, but the barf had not only that sock but the outer part of a baseball I saw him in the backyard with earlier in the day.
His day got better though. After church we spoiled him with doggie treats and a big bone that he ate in no time at all. We sang Happy Birthday to him and everything.
Happy Birthday Zeusie Moosie! We love you!
xoxox,
Mom, Dad, and Tage

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Zeus. I will throw a bone over the fence tomorrow morning to celebrate with you. Enjoy.
LOL!!! At least you didn't step in the barf with bare feet!
Post a Comment