Tage lost his first tooth! After watching all his friends loose teeth, he finally got to be part of the club!
It had been 'wiggly' for almost two weeks. And this past weekend we really worked on getting it out. But Tage kept wimping out and didn't want to touch it.
Sunday: I thought it was going to fall out. He let me try to pull it more that Dad because I was 'the dentist'. Tage said that he wanted to wait until tomorrow to pull it with 'Moms pliers from work'.
Monday: He wouldn't even eat his cereal for breakfast because he said his tooth hurt to eat anything.
I brought home 'pliers' and pulled that puppy out! I didn't even have a chance to take off my jacket or change my clothes. We got right to business.


He was so dang happy!
Tuesday morning: Tooth Fairy came!





2 comments:
I'm impressed! You'll have to hook me up with those plier things--they look awesome! Your tooth fairy is nice to write a letter and let him keep the tooth!
Are teeth really going for bills now? Yikes, better set up a fund! What a good mom you are, I wouldn't have the guts.
Post a Comment