Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Back

Once again, back in town. I spent the last 3 days in Pine, AZ at Camp Lo Mia for our wards Stake girls camp. And once again I have loads of laundry to catch up on and the house to clean (not that it was spic and span before I left, but still needs cleaning).

More updates on girls camp later. I just wanted to tell Ty thanks for covering the fort alone while I was gone. Tyson, Tage and Zeus were just fine without me. Tage said that he didn't even miss me. How sad, I know! But I also know he was telling a big fat lie too! Zeus on the other hand did. He has not left my sight today, so I know he definitely missed me.

Glad to be home. Hopefully now I can get caught up on my life. Hopefully.

No comments: