Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rocky Point

We hit the road again this past weekend. Except this time, Tyson came with us! We left Friday after lunch and came back Sunday afternoon (in time to watch The Finals Celtics and Lakers game).

This was suppose to be a relaxing alone vacation with Tyson, but with the change in the summer plans with Tage, he joined us. It was still relaxing, but there was some moments with a little attitude from him. Kids. Gotta love it.
I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do. I guess I was really in the mind set of
r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n! Just what I wanted and needed!

The weather was great! It was windy when we got in on Friday but Saturday it wasn't as bad. The slight breeze was actually very nice. Tage was such a little fish. We did a night swim after dinner on Friday and he was practically in either the pool or ocean all day on Saturday! I thought he was growing fins! We did get him to break away for lunch and take a short trip in town. We walked along fish market row and Tage bought a Monster shirt. Then we stopped at Thriftys for some ice cream! Yum! Nice and refreshing!
So here are a few pictures.......

Being fully entertained by his movie on the way down

My little fish named Tage

The view I got to look at alot . My buddha belly.

Ty relaxing on the balcony of our room

The view from our room

Got to have a family picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dang cute... That place looks way nice, I need the name of that hotel.

Anonymous said...

Love the belly pic!

Jennifer said...

so much fun!!! I love the belly! you look so good!