Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ABC & 123's mixed with H2O

I busted out the foam letters and numbers tonight. I think I had more fun than Emmry. She just liked to chew on them and I like to spell things. I'm sure when she gets older she will have more fun with them, but as for now......I get to have fun with baffy time too!

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

Kate still plays with hers. They keep me entertained too. She put permanent teeth marks in the C though because I would always sing, "C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me..." (you know from Cookie Monster on Sesame Street) and she would pretend she was eating a cookie.

Jennifer said...

She loves them! That is the only thing Emma likes to play with in the tub. She is getting pretty good at picking out the letters and telling you what they are.