Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wooden Toilet

Our community garage sale was yesterday. This is the only time a go garage sale shopping and I actually really love it! They do it twice a year. One Spring and one Fall. Perfect! On my list to look for this time were.......
*a small book shelf for Emmry's room

*ceiling fans (one for the office and one for Emmry's room)

*a small chair for Emmry

*house decor of really anything


Well, I am happy to report that I got 3 out of the 4! .......and then some of course.


I got..........(ALL for $34 mind you!)

*2 garage shelves (the nice big Rubbermaid 3 shelf ones! score!)

*a baby bjorn

*container full of cookie cutters in all sorts of shapes, numbers, and designs

*4 square chunky picture frames

*a small book shelf

*tall bundle of twigs (some old lady got the large pot that I wanted to put them in. Ugh. Now I'm in the search for a large pot)

*about 8 or so children books (oh how I LOVE kids books!)


And my most favorite purchase of all. So so so excited about it!


A wooden toilet!!!!!!!!!


Oh how I have big plans for this toilet! So stay tuned..........

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

SCORE!! That is awesome! sounds like you got some really great things.