Sunday, April 17, 2011

Riddle

Q: What do you get when you want to play with a stuffed animal and football? A: Tage at school recess Now let me explain. Tage asked if he could bring a stuffed animal to school to play with at recess. I thought to myself, 'what, are you 3 yrs old again? What on earth are you going to do with a stuffed animal at recess?' He then proceeded to tell me that if you are on defense and bring a stuffed animal then you can throw it and if it hits them then they are out. I said, " I thought that it was just 2 hand touch football." Tage: "It is, but now you can throw a stuffed animal or touch them." Tage saw me writing about this whole football thing and so he wanted to type what he said was the real reason. the people that made a club thing at school and then Hollis brought them then everybody brought them but I did not and then asked you if I could bring a stuffed animal and then it will be even.On defense it is easyer to get them down but you have to ame to get them.I'm not three years old are you three years old mom? love, your son Tage

No comments: