I'm really disappointed.
Who with? Zeus.
Why? He DESTROYED my garden!
I have been so good at keeping him in the dog run when he is outside. He had ruined my garden enough times that he could no longer be "free" in the backyard. On Sunday I took him for a walk and then had Tage turn on the water in the backyard for him to drink out of. Well, I got distracted (like most Mom's do because we have a million things running through our head and a million things to do) and needless to say I forgot about him and didn't put him in the run. Later that night I realized what he had done. I wasn't fuming mad. I was just really really disappointed. For some reason I think that being really disappointed is worse than being extremely mad. So now I hope my bell pepper plant pulls through along with a few (maybe just a couple) beans, peas, and carrots. I'm so sad. The smaller garden area we made for Tage has cucumbers, tomatoes and squash. They seem to be doing ok, Zeus has never really bothered with that section. So at least we will get a little produce out of our sad little garden.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
3 comments:
OH ZEUS!! you are in big big trouble! I would be more than just mad myself!
Oh my goodness! That is so sad... I guess he's just trying to be a healthy doggy and eat right! ;) That would be very disappointing though. I'm sorry.
Bummer after all your hard work! Hope some of the plants pull through!
Post a Comment