Friday, January 13, 2012

Excuses

Ok, how many excuses can I come up with for the reasons why I haven't journaled for almost 2 months?

I'm cleaning.
I'm taking a nap.
I'm lazy.
My computer is so stinkin' slow and I don't have any of the pictures on my ipad and am not smart enough to figure out how to get them on there so I can blog from the ipad.
I'm looking at all the cute things I wish I can afford/ have time to make on pinterest.
I'm doing laundry.
I'm overwhelmed thinking about my blog and all the things I need to document and get caught up on.
I'm playing on Photoshop editing pictures or something.
I'm sitting on the couch cuddling with my hubby.
I'm grocery shopping. (I go at night after I put Emmry to bed or at 6:00am before she wakes up)

Now for the real honest truth:
Emmry exhausts me. When she is awake I have to be in her site A L L the time. I bring toys into the office or put a movie on for her and she still won't let me sit at the computer. She has to be on my lap moving the mouse around or punching the keyboard.
SO....
I journal at night when she is sleeping or during her naps. And lets be honest now. During her nap(s) I'm cleaning or napping too. And at night...well, I'm once again cleaning or don't want to get crap from Tyson about being on the computer and not spending time with him. Blah blah, boo hoo honey.
But really, I'm human. This is life. I will get caught up soon.

So that's it. That's why.

But tonight I have a goal of journaling at least a few things that happened in December. Let's see if that really will happen. Maybe. Maybe not.
(ps, I started this entry during Emmrys nap and am now just finishing it at 8:13pm, because she is in bed of course).

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm waiting!!! ha ha!!

Amber said...

Oh, I can sooo relate! Three kids is just as hard as everyone told me it is. Do we ever get the privelege of sleeping anymore?

The Baker said...

On a positive note, not all kids come with "I need mommy" personalities...maybe you'll have better luck with the next one;-)

OR, there is always grade school to shoot for. Once they are all in, you can nap the day away! (That is my secret plan and goal. In the meantime, I am trying to learn what "relax" means so that when that day comes, I CAN nap!)