Ok, remember yesterday's cute ballerina stretching. Not so cute anymore. Emmry fell outs of the crib!!!! I'm the worst Mom in the world!!!!
Here's what happened.
We went into her room to get dressed for the day so we could go on a bike ride. She wanted to have her binks, and she knows that if she wants to have them, she has to be in her crib. So I put her in the crib while I was getting her clothes. We were playing the '1, 2, 3, throw your binks out and 1, 2, 3 I throw them back in' game. She seemed content and happy so I put a few books in her crib and told her I would be right back and that I was going to get dressed really quick then I would come back to get her dressed.
It was no longer than 20 seconds later I hear a big thump followed by a cry. CRAP! I went running back into the room and found Emmry on the floor. Can you say horrible feeling?! Um, yes.
I NEVER use the crib as a play pen and leave the room! Why on earth did I do that today?! Especially after noticing she could practically fall out yesterday when I am standing right in front of her. Seriously, I feel like the worst Mom ever right now!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment