DECEMBER 2013
Dec. 1 Sun
Deck the Halls!
red and green containers filled with Christmas cheer.
Christmas music, dancing and singing, garland with red berries, baby Jesus, Joseph and Mary,
stockings
Dec. 1Sun.
Belated Thanksgiving Dinner today!
Here is the aftermath. (pic)
it. was. good.
turkey, stuffing, steamed green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade rolls.
Yum.
and then of course we ended with pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. delish.
Dec. 3 Tue
I started brainstorming about how I am going to do my Christmas cards this year and realized that I don’t have good head shots of my kids so I took Treys today. Not sure why because I think that I will take them again after I give him a hair cut. I gave him M&M’s to make him happy, but then when he smiled big and cute he looked like he had brown teeth so apparently that was a bad idea. But I still think he looks like a stud with a chocolate covered face and long spiky hair.
Dec. 3 Tue
Trey had a low grade fever today. I gave him some children's tylenol. I think that it is just teething but if he is coming down with a virus, I hope that it won’t hit him hard and will pass quickly.
Dec. 5 Thurs
Trey didn't wake up until 9:45 this morning! I didn’t go to be until 9:00pm ish. He woke up 2-3 times during the night, but he must really need his rest. He has had a low fever for the past 2 days now and late this afternoon he started coughing a little bit. I think he may be starting a cold.
RS Christmas Party.
What a whirlwind of an afternoon-evening!
Poor kids were in the car since 2:30 when I went to pick up the dinner rolls from Safeway. the headed straight over to AJ’s fine foods for the soups and salads. I stopped back home for 15 minutes in hopes that I could change my clothes and get ready, but I managed to only get my shoes off and Trey was whining at my feet and wanted to be held. So I held him and cuddled him knowing that I was going to be rushed and even though I didn’t have time to just sit. I did.
**church. set up at Wendy Morjons house
**mcDonalds drive thru. spilled sprite in car. stressed mess.
*ty took kids to football, but it was cold night and I didn;t want little kids out in the cold since trey was already sick so he ended up going to Safeway that was down the street from Tages football practice. Don’t know what he did there. Give them food since neither of them ate their mcdonalds chicken nuggets. (niether would I, I tasted one before I gave it to Trey and it was nasty!) I know that he bought them a little stuffed animal. it must have been a long night for Tyson too trying to entertain them waiting for Tage.
Dec. 6 Fri
another 10am wake up time for Trey this morning. although he once again didn't go to be until close to 10pm and woke up a couple time during the night.
He definatley has a cold. he woke up with crusty green boogers on his nose and watery eyes. Poor little guy has a nasty cold. Cried all mooring and just wanted to be held.
I was suppose to go a charity meeting for Mothers Without Borders I am helping my friend Amanda with but because Trey was still asleep and knowing he was sick I didn't go. My other friend, Stefanie, still ended up watching Emmry for me. She took her to one of her friends houses to decorate cookies. How fun is that?! Emmry had a great time! I try to teach my children to be kind and polite for times when I am not there to give them the evil eye or correct them. I guess whatever I am doing to teach them that must be working because she used her manners! Stefanie said that she was an angel. Oh, good.
Trey was a grumpy mess all day. I hate it when I can’t figure out what he wants. Not up, not down, binks, no binks, hungry, not hungry. I just wish he will get feeling better soon.
Dec. 7 Sat.
Trey is still sick and Emmry says that her stomach hurts. Lovely. 2 sick munchkins. Not cool people, not cool.
Tage played his last football game today at 11:00. ‘The playoffs’ is what they called it. A coach from one of the opposing team got to pick a few players from Tages team and another team. Those players from those 3 teams played against another team that was compiled from 3 different teams. Make sense? Anyway, since it was super cold (low 40*) I stayed home with the 2 little ones.
whether with or without me - they won!!
west region (tages team): 14
east region: 6
wahoo!
At about 12:30pm Emmry got a pillow off the couch and laid down on the floor, covered herself with a blanket and talked to a stuffed snowman for a couple minutes. I hadn’t heard her talking for a bit so while I was still in the kitchen I asked if she was ok. No answer. I peeked in the living room to see if she was even still there and sure enough, she was asleep. I knew it. I knew that she was tired and didn’t feel good. I hoped that the nap would help her kick whatever bug she has, but she still woke up a little sick saying that her stomach still hurt. I hate it when my kiddos are sick. It makes me feel sad that I can’t help them. All I could do is give them tylenol and cuddles. (Even though I believe Mom cuddles do more healing than Tylenol.)
Both little kids had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and they both actually ate a decent amount! Emmry wanted to get in the bath without Trey so I put him in the shower. Around 7:15pm Emmry said that she wanted to go to bed ‘in mommy’s room’ so I tucked her in in my bed. after which I tried to lay Trey down, but that didn’t go so smooth. He stayed up for another long hour and a half. then I could tell he was done and I was beyond done so I layed him down in his bed. He didn’t like that and cried for maybe 1 minute and was out like a light. I knew he was super tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment