Monday, December 30, 2013

Key found!!

Dec. 30
Remember the missing car key?!?!
Well, tyson found it today! Wahoo! $300 didn't actually get tossed in the garbage! Yay!
(Pic of key)

Tyson was cleaning his side of the closet and when he picked up a pair of pants off the floor the key fell on the floor. I was in the living room taking a little nap on the couch when he came in holding the key and said, " look what I found?!" I was shocked and excited. So happy he found it. And now I think I owe trey an apology for blaming him on throwing it in the garbage. Although I really do believe he took it and was lugging it around the place. How else could it have ended up on the floor of the closet.....treyzer. That's how. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WHAT!!! You did that is such a relief!