i lost tysons car key sunday/monday.
today is wednesday.still can't find it.
maybe trey threw it away. that is all I can think of. I have check high and low and even lower because I really think that Trey got ahold of it. (that;s why I said low and lower. hahahaha)
I have checked every couch cushion, plant container, kitchen cupboard and drawer (including the famous tupperware drawer where I have found strange items places in it before). I have checked in the shoe and toy bins. every closet. in every bathroom (praying it wasn't in the toilet), in tysons shoes in his closet- yes, I have found items in his shoes before but mainly placed there by miss Emmry.
I have looked everywhere. I have no idea where that darn key could be.
I called the BMW dealership to see what the replacement cost would be. Oh don't worry, just a mere $300. Sheesh!!!
You know how you hear stories at church about people loosing something and praying and then they find it........well, that doesn't work for me. Ive prayed numerous times and I am still empty handed. All I can think of is the kitchen garbage. Trey is famous for opening the cabinet and placing things in the garbage. I have found several toys and even shoes in the garbage before. All I can think of is that is one expensive key to be throwing away.
I hope that key magically appears somehow.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment