Sunday, May 25, 2014

Easter and Mothers Day pictures

Well I finally got Easter pictures of my kids taken this morning. They aren't the best, but at least I made an effort.
Emmry was a complete bear and would not look at the camera or if she did she would squint and cover her eyes and say, "eyes, eyes" (meaning that the sun was in her eyes....which it totally wasn't.)
After almost 20 minutes of trying to get ONE dang picture I gave up. I was done and completely exhausted. It is what it is. I will just have to call whatever I got good enough and be satisfied with them - poor quality or good. Done.
Maybe I will try again next week, but probably not. So I am calling these my Easter and Mothers Day pictures.
Kuddos to all you Moms out there that got pictures of your kids all dressed up on Easter and Mothers Day. You ladies rock!

No comments: