Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Day of School

Well, 5th grade is over for Tage.
He is a smart kid and made the honor roll almost every semester.
He still loves P.E class the most (go figure)
His best friends this year were Julian and Shawn O. In fact, at the beginning of the year all of 5th grade did a time capsule and the students put in a paper stating their 'favorites'. Favorite color, friends, things to do. Well, Shawn O. has been a favorite all year long. Him and Tage even swapped papers today and took each others home so they can "always remember him." (Yes, Tage really did say that.) I should contact Shawn's Mom so she can take a picture of Tage's 'favorite' sheet so I have record of it.

For the last day of school Tage said that he just wanted to hang out at home and not call a friend (which I thought was weird). So I went and got him a Jimmy Johns sandwich and he just hung out the rest of the day. He played Clash Clans on the iPad alot and stayed up late - playing Clash Clans.

Happy Summer Break!!

Good job on a great school year Tager.
I love you
xoxo,
Mom

No comments: