Emmry started with a runny nose yesterday. We were home all day except the hour in the morning when we took Tage to his well check doctors appointment, so at least she got to have a low key day. She was a stinker and wouldn't take a nap though. At about dinner time she had a couple of really deep coughs. Deep like that croup seal barking cough. Oh, no. That's not good I thought. I started getting her ready for bed at 7:00pm but by the time she actually got into bed and the lights were turned out wasn't until close to 7:30pm. I gave her some cold medicine, (which she thankfully took without putting up a fight. Pink chewable medicine has worked wonderfully and she really won't take any other kind) put the humidifier in her room, put Vicks on her chest and feet, put the essential oils diffuser with thieves diffusing in it in her room - I had done everything I could for her to hopefully have a good restful sleep. Thankfully she did and didn't cough once. She woke up at 6:45am this morning and still has a runny nose and still has that nasty cough every once in awhile. We will try and have another low key day today and I'm crossing my fingers that she will take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment