The morning started out low key with everyone climbing in Mom and Dads bed with Wild Kratts cartoons on.
(pic of everyone in bed)
I decorated the cake that I made yesterday.
(pic of cake)
Emmry even helped me.
(pic of Em with sprinkles)
A friend had made flag shirts which I thought were super cute so I ran to Target and got shirts for the little kids and I. Tage didn't want to make one and I already knew that Ty wouldn't either.
I think our shirts turned out cute.
Mine even had extra love on it because Emmry 'helped' me a lot!
(pics of shirts and me with kids in our shirts)
The 'fun' of the day didn't really happen until dinner. Most of the day was just cleaning and hang in' out. Well, I guess besides the crafting that we did we just hung out. Both little kids took a nap...and so did I! Awesome! We had hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner and then the missionaries came over and shared a thought with us. Then we went for a quick dip swimming followed by going over to the neighbors across the street (the Campbells) Tage's friend, Jalen is in town so they have been hang in out a lot this past week. Jalens parents invited us over to watch fireworks with them. I brought the cake that I made over for a treat to share. It worked out good that I made the cake because I would have felt dumb going over empty handed. They bought a ton of fireworks! The little kids loved it. Tage loved it too because he got to play with fire and light some of them.
(pics of fireworks at Jalens house)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment