When we got back from Utah 2 days ago I expected to find something in the mail regarding information on Tage's school at Candeo (which starts tomorrow). I had a small freak out moment when there was nothing in the mail and I had received zero information via email. I called the school and the front desk lady, Angela, told me to send an email to administration. I did and by the end of yesterday I still had not heard or received any information.
So this morning I took my little hiney to the school and asked what's up. Turns out they had no information or anything on Tage Rigby. He wasn't even in the system and wasn't even considered a student there. I showed them the email I had received back at the end of April stating that Tage had been accepted in the school and my response to that email stating that we accepted the invitation. The front office then enrolled him on the spot and I filled out all the paperwork, Tage took an assessment test and we attended an orientation.
We spent all morning at the school. Thank heavens for my visiting teacher and sweet friend, Natalie Davis who kindly took Emmry and Trey for a good chunk of the morning so that I could focus on Tage, go to the orientation and talk to teachers and staff.
I'm hoping tomorrow goes smooth!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment