After I dropped Emmry off at preschool I took Trey to a little kids hair place called Little Chops. Trey loved that there was toys to play with right when he walked in the door. The little kids get to pick a movie or video game and sit in a race car, airplane, or jeep. The slightly older kids just have a normal salon chair but they still get to pick a movie or game. It was actually really cute. And then they get a sucker and a sticker when they are all done.
Trey did awesome at first and then started getting a bit squirmy after a couple minutes. When they got to the part where it shaves close around his neck - he did not like that. I pretty much held his head and the lady did her magic. Overall I would say that Trey was in the chair for 7-8 minutes max. It was definitely an expensive hair cut! $15, then I gave $3 for a tip - that's expensive if you ask me. But he looks like a little stud muffin and it beats me having to take 3 days to cut his hair little by little. That's what happen last time. And then I ended up having to pin him down on day 3 just to get it done.
(pics at little chops)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment