Saturday, October 11, 2014

Painting the garage

Ty and I have spent 2 long days prepping the garage for painting. Tyson has done even more than that in the previous few weeks repairing the ceiling by cutting out and replacing sheet rock and mudding and sanding. We did do more of mudding and sanding within these past 2 days but it took a long time to just tape and prep the garage.
Finally around 9:00pm tonight Tyson started painting. It went by really fast since he bought himself a new toy - a paint sprayer. There is still a little sanding to do on the ceiling so we will have to wait until Monday to paint the ceiling. (Tomorrow is Sunday - a day of rest. And a much needed rest day it is!)
It will be nice to have a clean garage! It's been over 2 years that I have felt with a messy, dirty garage. I'm excited for it to be clean and organized!

No comments: