Last night was RS craft night. I signed up to make this pallet board but Allison Kindler and Allison Stokes needed a few examples already done so I told them they could do mine for me. So really I didn't even do craft night but since I was 'in charge' of the evening I was busy helping others and making sure things went smooth.
Anyway, I am so happy with how the sign turned out and extremely happy that it is not sitting up in the craft room on the floor waiting to be hung. Tyson already hung it! I love where I put it - in the hall bathroom above the toilet. and on the other wall in the bathroom he hung my growth board that I have wanted hung for over a month. Two projects complete - that's awesome!
(pic of bathroom w/ growth board and pallet sign)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment