Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pre-Season Cardinals Game

Last night we went to the first home pre-season game for the Cardinals. I can't believe it's almost football time again! We ended up having great tickets that Ty found online somewhere. There were in the family section in the wheel chair area. SOFT CHAIRS! BONUS! and a whole lot of space around us!

Bring on the Cardinals!
Game was against the San Diego Chargers. They ended up destroying us. We left just before the 4th quarter (boys started asking if it was over after the 1st quarter) and the score was 17/6. Don't think we ever caught up.

The tickets came in a four pack so we told Tage that he could invite a friend. He chose Aiden.

These boys were friends in kindergarten and still love to play together at recess. They ate junk food and more junk food. That's what games are to kids right? Food, food, food that is so expensive. We told them that they could have one treat from the concession stands....they chose ice cream that was $5. Hey, could have been the pizza Ty got for $9.
I think for a moment they were actually looking at the field. Probably trying to find the mascot. They just cared about "the bird"
At times they thought it was too loud.

I think that the boys liked the thought of going to a game, but when it came right down to it I don't think that they even watched 5 minutes of it. They just played. I should have just left them home with a babysitter and would have spent the same amount of money I did on food and their tickets. They would have had just as much fun. Next time, no kids. Ty says that even I can't come. But I bet we can change that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad we didn't win. Glad you got to go, looked like it was a full house.

Parker Family said...

I LOVE all your post updates, it is so fun to see what you are up to! Looks like lots of fun!

Jennifer said...

So is Tyson not bringing you next time, was it because you were acting to crazy? HA HA just kidding! Love ya, I'm glad you guys had a good time!