Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shipped to Guam

When I was little my Mom would always tell us kids when we were naughty or arguing or not obeying that she was going to "ship us off to Guam." And then we would begin crying because we didn't want to go to Guam. Not even knowing if it was a real or made up place in the world. Later, I mean much later like into high school, I got smarter and found out that Guam is actually a real place. It is an island west of the Philippines in the Pacific Ocean. Beautiful place. Oh how would I now dream that my Mom would tell me that she is going to "ship me to Guam," I would gladly accept.

Today, I want to ship my dog to Guam. Or any place far, far, far away.

My "new" phone of just 10 days has now been Zeusitized.

Granted that this is partly my fault because I left it on the end table. But Zeus should know better. He knows its bad to get the remote that was sitting right next to the phone, so what's the difference? To a dog....new color (do dogs see in color?) and new shape. Whatever it was, he got it and began chewing it. I caught him rather quickly, but still my phone has Zeus marks all over it. UGH!!!!

Also, on Sunday, he chewed our entertainment center! Good thing that it is already that distressed looking style, we just used brown marker to fill it in. Seriously Zeus? Seriously? You are for sure going to Guam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny but it's not. Sorry to hear about the destruction. We are glad to be done with the "puppy" phase! Sure seems like a LONG phase.