Friday, October 23, 2009

Hit the gym

This morning a friend convinced me to hit the gym with her. It kicked my butt!!! I have not been to the gym in who knows how long (probably a year) and I do this cardio circuit class the killed me today! No lie! I had to stop doing the class and start stretching because I thought I was going to pass out! So embarrassing! I have been walking Zeus in the mornings sometimes, but really I am soooo out of shape! I wish I could be in the same shape I was a year ago.

Curse the gym

1 comment:

Sara Hadlow said...

those cardio classes can be rough. i took one at the rec center and it was a dang good workout. i've learned i have no upper body/chest strength. i can't do pushups very well let alone switch back and forth from doing sets of jumping jacks to sets of pushups.