Friday, October 16, 2009

Late night

Tyson left today on a "boys trip" to the sand dunes for the weekend, so I told Tage that he could invite some friends over for a late night.
We started out with chicken quesadillas for dinner along with cinnamon and sugar strips, (tortillas fried with cinnamon and sugar on them) those were a definite hit. Then they played Hallabaloo while I got the craft ready. That game is seriously a fun one. Kids love it! It gets pulled out whenever we have more than one friend over.
I found the craft off Familyfun.com, I think that they all enjoyed making the spooky trees and salt dough ghosts. Everyones turned out so different. It was fun to see everyones creativity. Easy and fun craft!
from left to right
Daylin, Ashton, Aiden, Tage, Tanner

After some more games, they enjoyed oreo ice cream with chocolate syrup and sprinkles for dessert.

I would consider that tonights late night was a hit for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute little ghosts and trees