2010 was a year of many wonderful, exciting events for our family. We are so blessed. I have a feeling that 2011 will bring just as much joy and happiness to us.
Last night Ty was the party pooper and was in and out of sleep all night, (but I forgave him because he is now sick with the cold I had) and I was the fun Mom. Tage and I played games and ate more junk food than I would like to admit. I even froze my fingers off and lit some fireworks off! )Yes, it gets cold here in AZ! In fact it has been cold, rainy, dreary weather all week. Last night it was down into the high 20's! Brrrrr!)
Ty was awake close to midnight and we all watched the ball drop. Even Emmry was awake. I guess she didn't want to miss out on all the fun of ringing in the new year and getting a new years kiss.
Happy New Year!!!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment