Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over the past 2 weeks

Wow, I am getting very behind and bad at this blogging stuff. I used to be so good at it! Good thing my computer knows what day I took the pictures...Here are a few updates:

January 6
I did a mini photo shoot in my living room today of Emmry in her blessing dress. We never did take pictures of just her on the night we blessed her so I decided I wanted to do that.



January 8
Tage had his first tackle football game of this season.

Team name: Predators
His number: 12

January 11
Emmry had a major blow-out. It required a bath and new outfit. I asked Tage to go get something for her to wear and this is what he brought me....

He asked if I liked it and if it matched. All I could say is, "It's perfect. Thanks bud!" He said that he wanted to dress her all in stripes. Head to toe. He succeeded.

January 12
Oh no! Naked baby!

Sometimes Emmry just likes to hang out "naked"

January 14
Emmry is getting really good at grasping her toys. Everything she holds onto goes straight to her mouth!


January 17
Ty had the day "off " so I put him to "work"! We cleaned the garage. It was a complete disaster! Beautiful day to do so though. I think it was around the low 70*'s!


January 18
Emmry turned 4 months. Wow, time has gone by so quickly!

We went to the Dr. today. She is healthy and happy as can be. She is a petite little squirt. She is going to be tall and skinny.

Her stats:
weight: 12 lbs (18%)
height: 24" (42%)
Head circumference: 39cm (7%)

She did great with her shots. Better than last time even! She only cried for a couple minutes and was back to smiling as I put her in her car seat.

Each day I love her more and more. I don't know if I fathom loving her anymore because I already love her tons! I love watching her grow, learn and develop. We enjoy taking walks together, reading books, watching "Baby Signing Time" and singing "The wheels on the bus." (I think that is her most favorite song right now.)

Well, I think that sums it up! Goal for next week......staying on top of this!

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

yeah, my megan is a chunk compared to her! i don't think any boys are good at picking out baby clothes. the stuff keith puts kate or megan in are interesting sometimes.

Jennifer said...

Boy you've been busy! Emmry is such a petite little thing! But CUTE as can be! Thanks for your update, I've been waiting for it!
LOVE YA!