Friday, January 28, 2011

Another week gone by...

I have wanted a piano for years now. This year as one of my goals was to play again. But I needed a piano to do that! So I had been on a hard search. Until this week, I found EXACTLY what I wanted! A BRAND NEW piano for the price Ty gave me a limit on! I wanted a Yamaha but my limit couldn't buy a new one so I found a Cable Nelson which is actually the same as a Yamaha. It is built and designed by Yamaha, it's just a lower price! I love it! I literally did a jump of joy after the delivery guys left.


Tage had early release yesterday so we went to the park and had a picnic. I love winters in Arizona!
I already got Valentines treats made! I saw on a crafty blog these cute candy cane heart suckers, so I thought I would try it. Super easy and super cute. What made it even better was that I got a box of 40ct candy canes for $0.19!!!!!!!!!!! Love clearance! Good luck finding any candy canes now though....

I also made this.....

....don't know what to call it, but it's suppose to get babies to look at the camera. It's actually worked a few times!

That's probably the most exciting things that have been going on. As another one of my goals this year is to take a picture a day and document my year that way. Heard of Project Life? Go to http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/ and check it out! I am loving it!

5 comments:

Parker Family said...

I am so excited to have my computer back!! I get to keep up with you on your blog!! YAY!!

We are SO much alike, it is crazy!! I keep telling my husband I really really want a piano too! I am hoping I am giving him enough hints, that he will get the clue :) Good to know that that brand on piano is still good.....hopefully I will get my piano someday :) FUN FOR YOU!

Your gorgeous baby is getting big! SUCH A CUTIE!!

Parker Family said...

PS I just caught up on all your fun for the last 2 months! I love reading it all! You are such the cutest/funnest/most creative momma ever! I love it! Glad you had a good Christmas!

I am going to make a goal this year.....to get together with you! SO let me know when you will be to Utah, and can give up a night with all your fam, and lets go to dinner! I would love that!!...even if it is in the summertime, I will make anytime work! :)

Jennifer said...

Love it, love it!!! Emmry looks super excited about the piano. just like her mom! Have fun with your new piano!

Sara Hadlow said...

i should do that camera thing for kate.

Nicki said...

So glad that you got your new piano! Your camera "pet" came out great! It was great working on them with you.